Thursday, February 09, 2012

So Much Information!

Well, hi folks!  You know, there's just so MUCH information out there and so many ways to share it with others...  Now, if you've perused my blog site at all, you'll see that I rather like technology.  Here's a new place you may want to check out:  http://pinterest.com/ -- The trick is that you have to be invited and when I went through the website, I still haven't received an invitation.  So, I went back to Facebook and asked a friend who was already signed up to send me an invite.  The rest is rather easy.  


Pinterest is a site where you can share your own photos and info about things you're doing or following, or you can simply follow someone else's work/pins on your own "workboard."  Also, you can share great things from all sorts of sources on your own Facebook account.


For instance, Nicki L. posted this one -- it's a great valentine's day wreath that she created using Pinspiration (isn't that a cute word?)...  


Go check it out!  Have fun with it!  Share Share Share!  :)

No comments: