Friday, September 09, 2011

Releasing the Power of God's Word -- Servanthood

From "The King's Daughter - Becoming a Woman of God - Proclamations - Releasing the Power of God's Word

SERVANTHOOD
[Passages:  Psalm 100:2; Ephesians 2:10; Matthew 5:14-16; Romans 12:1; Colossians 3:23-24; Proverbs 14:21; Galatians 5:13; Romans 12:13; 2 Corinthians 1:4;9-8; John 12:26; Galatians 6:9; Isaiah 40:31; 1 Timothy 1:12; 2 Timothy 2:21]

I serve the Lord with gladnes, for I am His handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, to do the good works He has planned for me to do.  I want to serve You Lord with passion.  As I allow God's Light to shine through my good deeds, my god will be glorified.

In both service and spiritual worship, I dedicate my body as a living sacrifice, holy, devoted, and well pleasing to God.

I work heartily at every task, for I am actually serving the Lord when I minister to others.  In kindness and mercy, I do jutice to the weak, poor, and fatherless.  With love in my heart, I submit my time, talents, and energy to be used by God in ministering to the needs of others, according to His leading.

God sends favor and blessing to me, providing all that I need to finish every good work in abundance.  I cling to God, conforming wholly to His example, as I serve others in His name.  When I am tired and tempted to lose heart, I will come close to You, Lord Jesus, and You will renew my strength.  You enable me to run without growing weary and walk without becoming faint.

I thank God for giving me the strength and ability to serve others, for judging me and counting me faithful and trustworthy, and for appointing me to this ministry.  I arm myself with the Word of God, that I might be equipped for every good work.  I set myself apart from corrupt and unclean influences.  Thus, I am a useful vessel--consecrated and profitable to the Master, fit and ready to fulfill His will and purpose.

No comments: