Friday, December 09, 2016

Ryan Bernal, #77 on the VHS Eagles Varsity Football Team

Hello All!!  Yes, it's been a SUPER busy couple of years and I've been really bad about blogging... I hope to make up for that by adding more notes and tidbits about wonderful things going on in my life and the lives of my family and friends. 

To get started, here's a SMILEBOX CREATION with photos taken at the Vista Del Lago High School Eagles Varsity Football Team's Awards Dinner (held Dec. 7, 2016) -- This is SMILEBOX in honor of my nephew, Ryan T. Bernal, Jersey No. 77 -- great team player and all around nice guy!  Plus, he is QUITE the musician!!  More on that later...  :)


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo slideshow personalized with Smilebox

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY YEAR END 2016!

No comments: